Thomson Reuters Eikon brings together the world’s leading source of financial and economic news, expert commentary and market data for equity investments, macroeconomics and other asset classes. Power up your equity management with advanced tools that help you optimize trading decisions.
Reuters News delivers thousands of market-moving beats and exclusives, enabling traders and sales to take action before markets move.
With Intelligent search – including Answers and Autosuggest – you’ll find highly relevant, filtered information in less time.
Use Company Views to bring together news, data and tools in one place so you can react with speed and agility.
You also get exceptional visibility into global liquidity flow for equity investments with multiple views including Blended Order Book.
Why Thomson Reuters Eikon?
- A new benchmark for usability with natural language and Autosuggest searching
- More market-moving news stories and more exclusives than any other provider, with Reuters News
- 360-degree views of a symbol’s trading indicators in Company Views with key trading data and company intelligence
- Access to the widest range of cross-asset data that influences equity markets, from foreign exchange and money market to fixed income, commodity fundamentals and economics.
- Unparalleled flexibility to match the way you work – no desktop is easier to match to your workflow, from creating custom screens to dynamic linking
- World’s leading economic and financial commentary service from Reuters Breakingviews with provocative, expert commentary on key developments
- More depth at more venues with Thomson Reuters Eikon powered by Elektron – get full market depth across currencies with our unique Blended Order Book and blended Time and Sales views
- Equity Screener with I/B/E/S and SmartEstimates that provides unique analytics to identify earnings surprises and other key knowledge
- Unrivalled StreetSight contact database to identify ownership, with 150,000 contacts covering 17,000 buy-side institutions and more than 50,000 funds