Demonstrate a culture of compliance, stay audit-ready and keep on top of global and local regulations – without sacrificing profits and competitiveness.
Thomson Reuters Eikon lets you do all that and more from your desktop or mobile. You get an integrated compliance and risk management solution to track market data, regulations, internal policies and staff training.
Use market data and content as part of surveillance and audit investigations, including access to tick data, price charts, company data and news across all regions and asset classes.
Stay on top of regulatory changes through timely news and expert analysis, alerts about proposed rule changes and a comprehensive library of rule books spanning regulators, SROs and exchanges globally.
Manage compliance policy manuals through a customizable workflow tool, push out policy changes and compliance training to staff, track acceptance and adoption, and maintain a complete audit trail.
Cost-effectively tame compliance complexity
- Access real-time news, time and sales, charts and extensive company data across all regions and asset classes. You can quickly perform market data/company data lookups as part of surveillance or audits.
- Filtered, targeted view of regulatory news and expert editorial analysis, powered by Thomson Reuters Accelus. Follow the latest regulatory developments and view guidance on what it means.
- Regulatory Tracker is an "early warning system" of upcoming and in-flight regulatory developments. Stay on top of rule changes as they progress through the rulemaking cycle, and prepare well in advance.
- A deep library of regulatory, SRO and exchange rule books. Save time with a single integrated rules library and daily change tracking.
- The Policy Management add-on enables you to administer compliance policy manuals through a customizable workflow tool, push out policy changes and training, track acceptance and adoption, and maintain a complete audit trail for regulators.
- The Training Solutions add-on lets you centrally manage all compliance eLearning, ensure completion and maintain an audit trail, and demonstrate your commitment to compliance.