Demonstrate a culture of compliance, stay audit-ready and keep on top of global and local regulations – without sacrificing profits and competitiveness.
Thomson Reuters Eikon offers an integrated compliance and risk management solution to track market data, regulations, internal policies and staff training.
Use market data and content as part of surveillance and audit investigations, including access to tick data, price charts, company data and news across all regions and asset classes.
Stay on top of regulatory changes through timely news and expert analysis, alerts about proposed rule changes and a comprehensive library of rule books spanning regulators, SROs and exchanges globally.
Manage compliance policy manuals through a customizable workflow tool, push out policy changes and compliance training to staff, track acceptance and adoption, and maintain a complete audit trail for regulators.
- Access to real-time news, time and sales, charts and extensive company data across all regions and asset classes. You can quickly perform market data/company data lookups as part of surveillance or audit investigations.
- Filtered, targeted view of regulatory news and expert editorial analysis, powered by Thomson Reuters Accelus. Your compliance team can follow the latest regulatory developments and view guidance on what it means.
- The Regulatory Tracker feature, which serves as an "early warning system" of upcoming and in-flight regulatory developments. Stay on top of rule changes as they progress through the rulemaking cycle, and prepare well in advance.
- A deep library of regulatory, SRO and exchange rule books. Save time with a single integrated rules library and daily change tracking.
- The Policy Management add-on, which enables you to administer compliance policy manuals through a customizable workflow tool, push out policy changes and training, track acceptance and adoption, and maintain a complete audit trail for regulators.
- The Training Solutions add-on, which enables you to centrally manage all compliance eLearning, ensure completion and maintain an audit trail for regulators. A comprehensive, engaging and fully auditable training program demonstrates to regulators and investors your commitment to compliance.